WHAT WE DO …
Retro Robin Estate Sales is here for you. When you are settling a family estate, downsizing, moving or liquidating, you really need just one thing …not to worry.
That’s where we come in.
With over 50 years of combined team experience in the business of antiques and collectibles, we are pleased to serve your unique needs with the highest level of sensitivity, integrity and diligence.
We work with you to sell the contents of your home. From start to finish, we prepare, advertise and conduct your estate sale. Our excellent reputation and extensive promotions bring a magnitude of interested buyers to your sale, to achieve outstanding sales results.
As well as holding actual estate sales, we also frequently broker specialized items to auction houses and sometimes arrange total buyouts, or whatever combination of options suits our client’s specific situation. It is our privilege to provide you with personalized service dedicated to honesty, flexibility and reliability, as well as creative problem solving.
Retro Robin Estate Sales is a premier level, registered member of both EstateSales.net and EstateSales.org, where we post descriptions and photos for all our Estate Sales with a direct link on our Upcoming Sales page.
OUR MISSION …
“THE DEFINITION OF AN ESTATE SALE”
An “estate sale” generally refers to the sale of personal property. It differs from a garage sale in that it usually involves the entire contents of a household, often accumulated over the course of a lifetime, and is normally held inside the home. An estate sale can be held after a loved one’s death or move to a nursing facility, when downsizing or moving from your home, in the case of divorce, or any other emotional lifestyle change.
“WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE RETRO ROBIN”
We are centrally located in the Culver City area of Los Angeles and hold estate sales all over Southern California. We specialize in estate sales, liquidations, buyouts, consignments and auctions. We sell furniture, artwork, sculptures, glass, pottery, lighting, rugs, sterling silver, jewelry, cars and much more.
“WHAT WE OFFER THAT MOST OTHER COMPANIES DON’T”
• We are a professional company, an LLC, with a California business license. We’ve been in the antiques business since 1996. We’re legitimate and experienced.
• We have a website, contracts, business cards, etc. We take credit cards, which substantially increases the gross sales. We also collect and submit sales tax to the state of California, which is required by law.
• We have a competitive commission structure. And anyone who offers a lower rate won’t bring in the high amount of sales we do, so we’ll still make you more money than our competitors. We have an extensive advertising program and a long email subscriber list.
• We are one of the only estate sale companies in Los Angeles recommended by a top international auction house.
• We have worked on many celebrity estates, most notably Larry Hagman, star of “Dallas” and “I Dream of Jeannie”.
• We were featured on a reality TV show called “Meltdown” on the NatGeo channel in 2013.
• We have a long list of happy clients and excellent references.
Go with the Best. Go with Retro Robin!